Useful information [COVID-19]
• DISINFECTION OF ALL ONHOTELS GROUP HOTELS. Carried out by an external health company, obtaining a health certificate. (Disinfection company).
• Team training in POSI procedures (prevention of spread of infection) with practical exercises.
• Use of PPE for all the personnel of our establishments.
• Creation of a crisis management team, for decision-making in the different actions that may occur.
• Testing all our staff and daily temperature taking.
• Traveler entry control.
• Mandatory temperature measurement for clients upon arrival at the hotel.
• Delivery of a mask/gloves kit (in the event that they did not come with their corresponding protection).
• Regulation of the entrance of clients to check-in at the reception (and taking care of the safety distance between them)
• Reception with protection screen.
• Online check-in.
• Carpet at the entrance to disinfect footwear.
• Marks on the floor to wait for checkin.
• All information (without paper support) on tv and room.
• Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers. Located at the reception point, cafeteria, elevator, gym in the common areas of the apartments, and in the pool area. Ozone machines for both rooms and public areas.
• The room key (RFID bracelet) disinfected and in sealed bags, giving security to the client.
• Personal hygiene towels in the room, sealed.
Cleaning and disinfection in common areas and rooms:
• Use chlorine at 1000 ppm or other chemical products such as virkon.
• Use clothing, scouring pads, sponges and specific bags, identified/coded by color code to avoid cross-contamination.
• For furniture with soft surfaces such as sofas, mattresses, use other cleaning procedures such as steam cleaning.
• Increase the frequency of cleaning and disinfection.
Do deep cleaning at night:
(While the task is being carried out, cordon off the relevant areas with cones, signs or other means, to prevent access by people).
o Reception / Offices
o Stairs / Corridors / public restrooms
o Pool Areas
• Cleaning and disinfection control part. Visible at the office doors on each floor. And common areas. (carried out Housekeeper / deputy housekeeper – cleaning control sheet).
• Ozone machine put 10 mins prior entry to cleaning of said room. Once the ten minutes have passed, remove the clothes and go to cleaning.
• -Suppliers accredited by an entity that certifies special hygiene in their products and processes.
• -Sanitary registration of all the merchandise that enters the hotel.
• -Promoting local supplier gives us more confidence.
• * Disinfection of the product once it is admitted to the hotel.